Over 1,000 unique travel experiences for middle school students and teacher-led groups in 72+ countries.
Worldwide Navigators offers transformative travel for students aspiring to feed their curiosity and wonderment through authentic international human connections and engaging course curricula abroad. By introducing middle school and high school students to honest conversations and exposing them to how lessons from the classroom intersect with real-life circumstances, they become more empathetic, broaden their self-awareness and begin to more compassionate global citizens.
Benefits of Being a Young Navigator
- Earning course credit in conjunction with university and course standards
- Avoiding burnout by engaging in sustainable, purposeful travel as part of student’s course curricula
- Building a resume highlighting student’s global competency and volunteer experiences
- Learning in a multicultural environment with local experts and communities
- Sharpening students minds by experiencing new and unusual situations
- Becoming more creative by engaging with the local cultures
- Gaining confidence and independence by interacting with unfamiliar territory and local people
- Broadening comfort levels as problem solvers and gaining valuable experience being a valuable individual contributor to a team effort
Being a Young Navigator
Impacts Your Child's Overall Growth & Success
Providing your child with engaging experiential learning and culturally-immersive international travel experience is an invaluable investment. An individual experiences the greatest amount of personal growth when they find themselves outside their comfort zone. Encouraging your child to travel allows them to gain a deeper understanding of how their decisions impact others and create a sense of empathy and appreciation that transcends borders.
- Gain further insight into their own interests
- Practice cultural sensitivity and work with people of different backgrounds in a harmonious and productive way
- Create an impact while abroad and carry that momentum of change back home
- Develop interpersonal skills like empathy, self-awareness, and independence that will benefit them their entire lives
- Grow their teamwork and leadership skills, recognizing their individual value while serving as part of a team
Why Travel with Your Students
Teachers who partner with us use the Young Navigators program to build a more cohesive and productive classroom environment both for them and their students. In addition to the positive changes you’ll see in your students upon returning home, you’ll also receive many benefits yourself. You’ll see your lessons come to life and strengthen the rapport between you and your students both abroad and in the classroom. Your travel experience will help to improve the way you present specific lessons and concepts. Did we mention that as the teacher, you also get to travel for free?
We Make Travel Easy for Student Groups!
Choose a Trip
Pick a Timeline
Customize Learning Opportunities
Sign Up Travelers
Take the hassle out of group travel! When your group travels through Worldwide Navigators, all per-person trip costs include:
- Transportation – flights and local transportation
- Meals outlined in your itinerary
- Customized activities to inspire your group and enhance their learning experience
- Tips for services provided to your group
- All logistics, including security as needed
Individual travelers will be responsible on their own to pay for:
- Passport and any visa fees
- Luggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Vaccinations and medications
- Spending money for souvenirs, snacks outside regular meals, and personal purchases