Over 1,000 unique travel experiences for middle school students and teacher-led groups in 72+ countries.
Worldwide Navigators offers transformative travel for students aspiring to feed their curiosity and wonderment through authentic international human connections and engaging course curricula abroad. By introducing middle school and high school students to honest conversations and exposing them to how lessons from the classroom intersect with real-life circumstances, they become more empathetic, broaden their self-awareness and begin to more compassionate global citizens.
Benefits of Being a Young Navigator
- Earning course credit in conjunction with university and course standards
- Avoiding burnout by engaging in sustainable, purposeful travel as part of student’s course curricula
- Building a resume highlighting student’s global competency and volunteer experiences
- Learning in a multicultural environment with local experts and communities
- Sharpening students minds by experiencing new and unusual situations
- Becoming more creative by engaging with the local cultures
- Gaining confidence and independence by interacting with unfamiliar territory and local people
- Broadening comfort levels as problem solvers and gaining valuable experience being a valuable individual contributor to a team effort
Being a Young Navigator
Impacts Your Child's Overall Growth & Success
Providing your child with engaging experiential learning and culturally-immersive international travel experience is an invaluable investment. An individual experiences the greatest amount of personal growth when they find themselves outside their comfort zone. Encouraging your child to travel allows them to gain a deeper understanding of how their decisions impact others and create a sense of empathy and appreciation that transcends borders.
- Gain further insight into their own interests
- Practice cultural sensitivity and work with people of different backgrounds in a harmonious and productive way
- Create an impact while abroad and carry that momentum of change back home
- Develop interpersonal skills like empathy, self-awareness, and independence that will benefit them their entire lives
- Grow their teamwork and leadership skills, recognizing their individual value while serving as part of a team
Why Travel with Your Students
Teachers who partner with us use the Young Navigators program to build a more cohesive and productive classroom environment both for them and their students. In addition to the positive changes you’ll see in your students upon returning home, you’ll also receive many benefits yourself. You’ll see your lessons come to life and strengthen the rapport between you and your students both abroad and in the classroom. Your travel experience will help to improve the way you present specific lessons and concepts. Did we mention that as the teacher, you also get to travel for free?
We Make Travel Easy for Student Groups!
Choose a Trip
Pick a Timeline
Customize Learning Opportunities
Sign Up Travelers
Take the hassle out of group travel! When your group travels through Worldwide Navigators, all per-person trip costs include:
- Transportation – flights and local transportation
- Meals outlined in your itinerary
- Customized activities to inspire your group and enhance their learning experience
- Tips for services provided to your group
- All logistics, including security as needed
Individual travelers will be responsible on their own to pay for:
- Passport and any visa fees
- Luggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Vaccinations and medications
- Spending money for souvenirs, snacks outside regular meals, and personal purchases
Option 1: Pay in full upon enrollment
- Pay your trip’s entire balance when you enroll
- Worldwide Navigators accepts payment from all major providers. Sorry, we cannot accept checks.
Option 2: Set up a payment plan
- Customize your payment amount and frequency of payments
Option 3: Make manual payments
- Log into your program portal to make payments at your own convenience
- Be sure to pay attention to important payment due dates
While our trips are designed for student groups, we recognize that middle and high schools require adult chaperones to travel along for the safety of the students. And we are happy to have you!
Keep in mind that our trips are designed specifically to help students have life-changing experiences. We pack as much as we can into each trip so they are go-go-go. And we need everyone in the group (that’s you, too) to participate in every activity. You will likely have limited free time and limited quiet time, and you will be on your feet a LOT. But that being said, you will be enabling students to have the opportunity to explore the wonders of our planet that they may never get again.
To create the best experience for everyone, you will need to be flexible, able to change gears at a moment’s notice, and be ready with a smile.
Note: Worldwide Navigators does not provide background checks for chaperones provided by your group. All chaperones identified and chosen by trip organizers fall under the responsibility of the organizer. Chaperones staffed by Worldwide Navigators will have completed background and security checks.
Ensuring the safety of our travelers is our top priority and we take this responsibility very seriously. When choosing Worldwide Navigators as your travel planner, be assured that you and your student will be in a “professionally led-we’ve left no detail untouched” environment for the duration of your trip. All of our destinations are chosen with safety at the forefront and we do our homework on every destination that we select.
We have partners in every country that we visit that help us to ensure that our teams are welcomed and supported. The missions that we plan are to friendly towns and cities throughout the world. We realize that worry is a natural part of being a parent and we do our part to help keep your mind at ease. Worldwide Navigators staff members are in constant contact with our teams that are overseas and families receive regular updates during all trips. An emergency contact number that is monitored 24/7 is also provided to each family so that should the need arise, the team and your student can be reached at any time.