Over 1,000 unique travel experiences for university students and professor-led groups in 72+ countries.
Worldwide Navigators offers transformative travel for students aspiring to feed their curiosity through authentic international human connections and engaging course curricula abroad. By introducing undergraduate and graduate students to international conversations and the intersection of the lecture hall into real-life circumstances, they become more engaged students, broaden their scope of education, and seek to create positive, sustainable change that they can utilize throughout their lives.
Benefits of Being a University Navigator
- Earning course credit in conjunction with university and course standards
- Avoiding burnout by engaging in sustainable, purposeful travel as part of student’s course curricula
- Building a resume highlighting student’s global competency and volunteer experiences
- Learning in a multicultural environment with local experts and communities
- Sharpening students minds by experiencing new and unusual situations
- Becoming more creative by engaging with the local cultures
- Gaining confidence and independence by interacting with unfamiliar territory and local people
- Broadening comfort levels as problem solvers and gaining valuable experience being a valuable individual contributor to a team effort
Being a University Navigator
Impacts Overall Growth & Success
Engaging in international experiential learning and culturally-immersive travel experience is an invaluable self-investment. The greatest amount of personal growth occurs when you step outside of your comfort zone.
- Have a deeper understanding of interests and passions as they relate to their studies
- Practice cultural sensitivity and work with people of different backgrounds in a harmonious and productive way
- Create real impact abroad and carry that initiative back home in a positive and sustainable way
- Develop important skills like awareness, independence, and compassion
- Better understand their place in the world and gain a global perspective about how they can participate in sustainable change
Why Travel with Your Students
Professors and teachers who partner with us use the University Navigators program to build a more cohesive and productive classroom environment both for them and their students. In addition to the positive changes you’ll see in your students upon returning home, you’ll also receive many benefits yourself. You’ll see your lessons come to life and strengthen the rapport between you and your students both abroad and in the classroom. Your travel experience will help to improve the way you present specific lessons and concepts. Did we mention that as the professor, you also get to travel for free?
We Make Travel Easy for Student Groups!
Choose a Trip
Pick a Timeline
Customize Learning Opportunities
Sign Up Travelers
Take the hassle out of group travel! When your group travels through Worldwide Navigators, all per-person trip costs include:
- Transportation – flights and local transportation
- Meals outlined in your itinerary
- Customized activities to inspire your group and enhance their learning experience
- Tips for services provided to your group
- All logistics, including security as needed
Individual travelers will be responsible on their own to pay for:
- Passport and any visa fees
- Luggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Vaccinations and medications
- Spending money for souvenirs, snacks outside regular meals, and personal purchases
Option 1: Pay in full upon enrollment
- Pay your trip’s entire balance when you enroll
- Worldwide Navigators accepts payment from all major providers. Sorry, we cannot accept checks.
Option 2: Set up a payment plan
- Customize your payment amount and frequency of payments
Option 3: Make manual payments
- Log into your program portal to make payments at your own convenience
- Be sure to pay attention to important payment due dates
Ensuring the safety of our travelers is our top priority and we take this responsibility very seriously. When choosing Worldwide Navigators as your travel planner, be assured that you and your student(s) will be in a “professionally led-we’ve left no detail untouched” environment for the duration of your trip. All of our destinations are chosen with safety at the forefront and we do our homework on every destination that we select. We have partners in every country that we visit that help us to ensure that our teams are welcomed and supported. The missions that we plan are to friendly towns and cities throughout the world. We realize that worry is a part of human nature and we do our part to help keep your mind at ease.
Worldwide Navigators staff members are in constant contact with our teams that are overseas and you can opt for families to receive regular updates during all trips. An emergency contact number that is monitored 24/7 is also available so that should the need arise, the team leader, you and your student(s) can be reached at any time.