More than simply student travel programs or educational tours, Worldwide Navigators offers over 1,000 unique, educational travel experiences for college and university students and professor-led groups in 72+ countries.
Worldwide Navigators offers transformative, educational tours and student travel for college students who want to feed their curiosity through authentic international human connections and engaging course curricula abroad. By introducing undergraduate and graduate students to international conversations and intersecting the lecture hall into real-life circumstances, they become more engaged students, broaden their scope of education, and seek to create positive, sustainable change that they can utilize throughout their lives.
Benefits of Being a University Navigator: Why Student Travel with Worldwide Navigators?
- Earn course credit on student educational tours in conjunction with your university and course standards.
- Avoid burnout by engaging in sustainable, purposeful college travel as part of your course curricula.
- Build a resume highlighting your global competency and volunteer experiences.
- Learn in a multicultural environment with local experts in their own communities.
- Sharpen your mind by experiencing and navigating new and unusual situations.
- Become more creative by engaging with the local people.
- Gain confidence and independence by interacting with unfamiliar territory and cultures.
- Broaden your comfort level as a problem solver and gain valuable experience as an important individual contributor to a team effort.
Slide the toggle to see the benefits of international travel to students and professors
Being a University Navigator
Impacts Overall Growth & Success
Students who engage in an international experiential learning and culturally immersive educational travel experience make an invaluable self-investment. The greatest amount of personal growth you can make occurs when you step outside of your comfort zone.
- Have a deeper understanding of your interests and passions as they relate to your studies.
- Practice cultural sensitivity and work with people of different backgrounds harmoniously and productively.
- Create real impact abroad and carry that initiative back home in a positive and sustainable way.
- Develop important skills like awareness, independence, and compassion.
- Better understand your place in the world and gain a global perspective about how you can participate in sustainable change.
Why Travel with Your Students
Professors and teachers who partner with Worldwide Navigators use the University Navigators program to build a more cohesive and productive classroom environment both for them and their students.
In addition to the positive changes you’ll see in your students upon returning home, you’ll also receive many benefits yourself. You’ll see your lessons come to life as you strengthen the rapport between you and your students both abroad and in the classroom. Your travel experience will help to improve the way you present specific lessons and concepts.
And did we mention that as the professor, you also get to travel for free?
We Make Student Travel Easy for Groups!
Choose a Trip
Pick a Timeline
Customize Learning Opportunities
Sign Up Travelers
Take the hassle out of student group travel! When your group travels through Worldwide Navigators, all per-person trip costs include:
- Transportation – flights and local transportation
- Meals outlined in your itinerary
- Customized activities to inspire your students and enhance their learning experience
- Tips for services provided to your group
- All logistics, including security as needed
Individual travelers will be responsible on their own to pay for:
- Passport and any visa fees
- Luggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Vaccinations and medications
- Spending money for souvenirs, snacks outside regular meals, and personal purchases