Teachers & Leaders
Challenge Students to Open Their Minds and Evolve Their Horizons
Journey with us away from the worn paths and into villages difficult to find on a map. There you’ll be invited behind walls and closed doors to become immersed in new cultures and ways of life found in the obscure corners of the world. Meet new people. Taste new cuisine. Learn new languages. Your students will have incredible experiences on our educational tours that foster growth and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our travel experts have been guiding groups to lesser-known corners of the globe since 2002. From the jungles of Brazil to the mountains of Nepal, we have made faraway places accessible, opening hearts and changing lives.
We Make It Easy!
Choose a Trip
Pick a Timeline
Customize Your Learning Opportunities
Recruit Your Travelers
As your group’s leader, you will appreciate:
Take the hassle out of group travel! When your group travels through Worldwide Navigators, all per-person trip costs include:
- Transportation – flights and local transportation
- Meals outlined in your itinerary
- Customized activities to inspire your group and enhance their learning experience
- Tips for services provided to your group
- All logistics, including security as needed
Individual travelers will be responsible on their own to pay for:
- Passport and any visa fees
- Luggage fees
- Travel insurance
- Vaccinations and medications
- Spending money for souvenirs, snacks outside regular meals, and personal purchases
Option 1: Pay in full upon enrollment
- Pay your trip’s entire balance when you enroll
- Worldwide Navigators accepts payment from all major providers. Sorry, we cannot accept checks.
Option 2: Set up a payment plan
- Customize your payment amount and frequency of payments
Option 3: Make manual payments
- Log into your program portal to make payments at your own convenience
- Be sure to pay attention to important payment due dates
While our trips are designed for student groups, we recognize that middle and high schools require adult chaperones to travel along for the safety of the students. And we are happy to have you!
Keep in mind that our trips are designed specifically to help students have life-changing experiences. We pack as much as we can into each trip so they are go-go-go. And we need everyone in the group (that’s you, too) to participate in every activity. You will likely have limited free time and limited quiet time, and you will be on your feet a LOT. But that being said, you will be enabling students to have the opportunity to explore the wonders of our planet that they may never get again.
To create the best experience for everyone, you will need to be flexible, able to change gears at a moment’s notice, and be ready with a smile.
Note: Worldwide Navigators does not provide background checks for chaperones provided by your group. All chaperones identified and chosen by trip organizers fall under the responsibility of the organizer. Chaperones staffed by Worldwide Navigators will have completed background and security checks.